I. GENERAL INFORMATION
The College of Europe Natolin Campus, with its registered office in Warsaw 02-797 at 84 Nowoursynowska str. is committed to protect
your privacy (“College”). This privacy notice explains why we collect personal data, which information we have access to, how we collect
and disclose the data, and how we protect your data. We will use or process your personal data only in accordance with the General
Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In particular, this platform is used for the needs of the Online Preparatory Courses and other related educational resources.
II. Why do we collect personal data?
We collect the information for the following reasons:
- Participation in Online Preparatory Courses
- analyzing web statistics and log files;
- computing statistics;
- the organisation, management and functioning of the website;
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for the purposes indicated under above sections is Article 6.1.f. of the GDPR.
These activities are necessary for our legitimate interests. For instance our legitimate interest is keeping our website updated and
relevant. Be aware, that we balance the impacts on you and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate
interests. You can object to us processing your personal data, though we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate
grounds to process your information which override your interests.
Information you give us:
We will obtain personal information from you such as name, surname, email address,.
Please make sure that any personal details you provide are accurate and up to date, and let us know about any changes as soon as
III. Enquire about our activities and/or request customer support
You can contact us directly by a general email address or via a contact form. Such personal data is transmitted on a voluntary basis and
is stored for the purposes of processing or contacting the requester.
IV. Links to third-party websites:
Our website may provide links to third-party websites and/or social widgets, as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Flickr, Vimeo,
Youtube. These websites may not have the same privacy policies as ours. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of any
site you visit.
V. Who processes your personal data and to whom is it disclosed?
By default, your information is not shared with any other party.
We may disclose and share your personal information with our service providers, who are working with us to perform functions and
process user data on our behalf. We only allow third party service providers to process your personal data for specific purposes and in
accordance with our instructions.
We may also disclose your data to third parties when we are legally obliged to comply with statutory obligations, such as court orders
or to cooperate with authorities as the police.
We will never sell your personal information.
VI. How do we protect and safeguard your information?
All personal data collected are internally processed only by designated College staff members or agents and stored on servers which
abide by the College’s security rules and standards and policies.
We take appropriate measures to ensure that the information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up-to-date. We have
implemented a number of solutions to ensure the security of your personal data. For example, we encrypt data, use firewalls (firewalls),
monitor IT systems on an ongoing basis and follow security procedures. The Internet will never be a 100% safe place, but we do our
best to ensure that your personal data is properly secured in our systems. If we suspect your personal data has gone astray, we’ll let
you know as soon as possible and notify any applicable regulator where we are legally required to do so.
VII. How long do we keep your data?
The College will keep your data only as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the institutional purposes mentioned above. In some
cases we will keep your data until you ask us to delete your personal data (For example when we don’t have any other legal bases to
process your personal data).
VIII. Your rights as an individual
We thought it would be helpful to set out your rights under GDPR. You have the right to:
- Withdraw consent where that is the legal basis of our processing.
- Access your personal data that we process.
- Rectify inaccuracies in personal data that we hold about you.
- Be forgotten, that is your details to be removed from systems that we use to process your personal data unless there are legal grounds not to do so. If we erase the data, we have the right to keep information about the person at whose request we did it.
- Restrict the processing in certain ways. The data subject may request that we rectify their inaccurate personal data without undue delay or complete incomplete data.
- Obtain a copy of your data in a commonly used electronic form (data portability). We shall transmit the data directly to the customer or, additionally, to the controller designated by the data subject. In order to transmit the data of the data subject, we need to obtain an appropriate request.
- You may object to our processing of their personal data that is based on our legitimate interest. The applicant shall each time indicate to us to what specifically they are objecting
Please be aware that you shall indicate the data that will enable us to identify you. We provide answers in writing within the time limits
set out in GDPR.
You may also contact the Privacy Office for further information.
You have the right to lodge a complaint against College of Europe Natolin Campus regarding data protection issues with President of
the Personal Data Protection Office (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych – Prezes UODO) with the seat in Warsaw, at ul. Stawki
For more informations please see: https://uodo.gov.pl/en.
IX. Concerns and contact details
If you have any concerns with regard to the way your personal data is being processed or have a query with regard to this Notice,
please contact our Privacy Office.
- By e-mail: email@example.com.
- By post: Privacy Office; College of Europe, Natolin Campus; Nowoursynowska 84; 02-797 Warsaw; Poland
- By phone: +48 22 54 59 780.
In person is also possible after an appointment is set.